MELLAT GROUP POLICY FOR HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIROMENT
Operational management of Mellat Group. We understand the importance of strict Health and Safety, and Environmental policies to conduct business in a manner consistent with their economic needs, whilst respecting the requirements for environmental protection in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
To this end, the company has implemented the Health, Safety and Environmental plan which is summarized in the following long term strategic objectives: `
- Monitor and enforce the company’s HSE plan in accordance with required standards, reviewing an amending requirements for safety and environmental work to meet the evolving needs of the market, and those of our clients.
- Provide adequate resources to develop and maintain effective, externally verified HSE systems with defined responsibility and accountability.
- Monitor activities to ensure that the required standards are applied and adapted.
- Maintain health and safety at work and minimize the environmental impact of our operations
- Provide adequate training to ensure our workforce recognizes and manages risk associated with their activities.
- To promote a culture of continuous process improvement, an objective that the company can be obtained with the continued commitment and involvement of all staff.
- Inform management teams so that all functions and contractual requirements and applicable laws satisfy clients requirements.
In order to pursue these goals and keep them as a priority, Mellat Group is committed to its standard of excellence around Health and Safety, and environmental impact, monitoring and addressing anomalies which may negatively affect our standards.