Policy and Quality Management System
Mellat Group Policy for Quality Management System
Quality is important to our business because we value our clients. We strive to provide our clients with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. We aim to provide a quality product and services in line with specified client requirements and predetermined compliance criteria, while at the same time ensuring compliance with applicable legislation.
Our Quality Policy is:
- To develop and maintain a quality management system which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and is based on continuous process improvement and the avoidance rather than detection of problems.
- To comply with client, statutory and regulatory requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system
- To supply quality products and services by aiming to exceed the requirements of clients.
- To establish strong relationships with both clients and suppliers that will contribute to improving the quality of what is provided and purchased
- To provide all employees with the training, resources and support needed to supply quality products and services to clients
- To properly communicate the quality policy and quality objectives to all employees
- To give individual responsibilities and accountability for the quality management system to employees.
- To establish an environment that supports the production and delivery of high quality products and services
- To foster the concept of a team approach within the organization based on increasing the company’s competitiveness by way of improved quality and productivity.
We recognize that in order to maintain these standards, it will be necessary to develop and maintain a high level of commitment throughout our operations that actively encourages leadership at all levels. We also recognize that in order to realize this commitment and to support our efforts it will be necessary to provide adequate facilities and resource, the level of which shall at all times be commensurate to quantified risk.
Integral to our management systems are predetermined aims and objectives, the detail and levels of which are closely linked to the achievement of constantly improving performance criteria. The ongoing monitoring and development of this criterion is subsequently used to best represent the development of our business operations through the application and use of recognized continual improvement principles.
The Quality Policy is displayed as a symbol of our commitment to excellence. Each new employee is provided with a copy of the quality policy as part of the induction program. All employees are issued with a copy of the quality policy whenever there is a change or amendment to it.